How can I apply for admission to Epiphany Prep?
Epiphany Prep is open to ALL children in California and we are committed to enrolling and retaining a broad spectrum of students and families representative of the rich diversity existing in San Diego county.
- Open enrollment is January 11, 2018 - April 10, 2018
- If Epiphany Prep receives more applications than spaces available in a grade, then a single public random lottery will be held for each of those grades in May 2019 to determine students accepted for enrollment.
- Current Epiphany students who will be returning next year DO NOT need to complete this application.
- Applications and wait-list numbers from last year are no longer valid. You need to re-apply for this year.
- Please do not complete more than one application per student.
- After completing the application, PLEASE PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION for your records.
- This application must be completed by the prospective student's parent or legal guardian.
- AN EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT (760) 280-0028 FOR ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO CREATE ONE
Apply now for the 2019-2020 school year!
Apply now for the current school year
Please contact Escondido campus at 760-280-0028 if you have questions about the enrollment process.