Phone number (760) 280-0028
Welcome to Epiphany Prep Charter School, Escondido! We are located in the heart of Escondido, see location below, in the Escondido Union School District (EUSD) attendance area. We opened in August 2016 to serve up to 330 students marginalized by circumstances in grades TK-5. This year we will meet our full enrollment of 805 students in grades TK-8.
Epiphany Prep primarily serves students educationally restricted by various behavioral and emotional at-risk factors as they have been marginalized by socio-economic, geographic and familial circumstances. The vast majority of students hail from backgrounds that are characterized as impoverished or low-income, single-parent families, predominantly Spanish speakers (English language learners) and will be first-generation college bound. These students are residents of areas permeated from trauma that often comes from with gang cultures, violence, unemployment and underemployment, obesity, a shorter lifespan, a majority of adults without a high school diploma and high numbers of people living per household.
LOCATION: 725 N. Escondido Blvd., Escondido, CA 92025 (Known in the community as former DMV)
How can I apply for admission to Epiphany Prep?
Epiphany Prep is open to ALL children in California and we are committed to enrolling and retaining a broad spectrum of students and families representative of the rich diversity existing in San Diego county.
- Initial open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year, started on January 11, 2019 and ended April 10, 2019
- If Epiphany Prep receives more applications than spaces available in a grade, then a single public random lottery will be held for each of those grades in May 2019 to determine students accepted for enrollment.
- Current Epiphany students who will be returning next year DO NOT need to complete this application.
- Applications and wait-list numbers from last year are no longer valid. You need to re-apply for this year.
- Please do not complete more than one application per student.
- After completing the application, PLEASE PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION for your records.
- This application must be completed by the prospective student's parent or legal guardian.
- AN EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT (760) 280-0028 FOR ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO CREATE ONE
Apply now for the 2019-2020 school year!
Please contact our Escondido campus at 760-280-0028 if you have questions about the enrollment process.