Thank you for expressing an interest in having your child attend Epiphany Prep Charter School. Below is information about charter schools and Epiphany Prep. Please see our Parent and Student Handbook for further information.
What is a charter school?
A charter school is a tuition free public school open to any student. Charter schools are designed around the needs of the local community it serves. Epiphany Prep’s Charter is authorized by the San Diego Unified School District and run by a group of leading educators and business people.
How can I apply for admission to Epiphany Prep?
Epiphany Prep is open to ALL children in California and we are committed to enrolling and retaining a broad spectrum of students and families representative of the rich diversity existing in San Diego county.
- Open enrollment is December 18, 2019 - March 13, 2020
- If Epiphany Prep receives more applications than spaces available in a grade, then a single public random lottery will be held for each of those grades in April 2020 to determine students accepted for enrollment.
- Current Epiphany students who will be returning next year DO NOT need to complete this application.
- Applications and waitlist numbers from last year are no longer valid. You need to re-apply for this year.
- Please do not complete more than one application per student.
- After completing the application, PLEASE PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION for your records.
- This application must be completed by the prospective student's parent or legal guardian.
- AN EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT (760) 280-0028 FOR ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO CREATE ONE
Please contact our Escondido campus at 760-280-0028 if you have questions about the enrollment process.
What is the academic calendar and when are school breaks?
Lottery Results 2020-2021
Lottery Date: Friday, April 3, 2020 at 11AM
View the Live Lottery Broadcast Recording HERE
The 90-day enrollment window closed on Friday, March 13th. The lottery participants were those that applied during our enrollment window of December 18, 2019-March 13, 2020. Applications that are submitted after March 13, 2020 are accepted or placed on the grade level waitlist in the order that they are received.